Sunday, November 22, 2009

Elliot's Song I - Anhara

I hope you live and always love
I hope you have and never want
I hope you smile and it never fades
and i do hope you make it all the way

I hope you can touch and be the one
I hope you can feel and be affected
i hope you can see and sense the feeling
and I hope hate doesnt engulf your being

I hope the end is further than you think
I hope this now is still the beginning
I hope its never late to reverse
and i do hope its never too early to run

I hope your dreams all come true
I hope that nothings too difficult for you
I hope in all strong you will stand
and I hope in weakness you will hold my hand

I hope happiness remains your best friend
I hope that hatred always stays in the other end
I hope blessings is all that you recieve
and I do hope its never too much to give

I hope the sun always shines on you
I hope none stay aloof from you
I hope today will be your day
and i do hope tomorrow will bring an even brighter ray.

I hope that in everything you succeed
I hope that in nothing you have to plead
I hope in life you will always stay ahead
and I do hope in everything I will always be your friend
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: