Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thorns & Thistles

I roared through the open
and devoured the mighty mountains
Ran through the vast empty
And made the weak, mighty

Set the example, a bar to be lifted,
Made the haughty fall, with humility unbending.
Praise of a thousand, but my heart still alone,
the abyss of emotions uncontrolled.

To live maybe a tragedy and to die a distant pain,
if death overcomes me, would love still be my gain.
My grace is wasted and path an empty plan,
the road lined with dazzle are broken mirrors, blood stains.

My heart coils up trying to stifle the hate,
but its much stronger, more powerful, supremely great.
When love pours down, hate swallows it whole,
leaves me there struggling, beaten and cold.

My time of redemption may not be visible
but there stands one who will make this possible.
In a vineyard of hope and beaches of love
My true victory will be found in eyes of the one above.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: