Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Untitled

And I run, yes I run
Trying to catch up with the sun
I ran a long way far
I ran a long way near
I still am running
With all my brilliance and cunning
Have I reached there yet, no
I still have a long, long way to go
Everyday I get up and see
The sun is right there where it should be
But I am lost and as lonely as I can ever be
By the end of the day
I return tired, dismayed and exhausted
I tried so hard and I ran, ran this far
But all in vain absolute vain coz at the end of the day
I had just about caught up with them
But what's the point then
Its night already
The suns set and has gone from sight
I can feel it creeping behind me
Yes right there on my tail
I can feel its rising now, taunting me
Again I fall for the trap
And start running, yes again I run.

No comments: